Monday 11 January 2010

Back to Mobile Blogging

For a month or so, it seemed like things were in the vicinity of going to plan. The laptop, although in a constant catatonic state of despair, chugged along spitting out music with minor feedback and every once in a while connecting to the internet. That was a happy period. And now it's over.

I find myself on the 205 attempting to blog again on my mobile phone. A task similar to performing open heart surgery with a rusty butter knife or trying to equate pi to its exact value using a Sinclair Spectrum ZX. I forgot how 'fun' this is.

Because it turns out that only 0.000001% of the internet is written in code that a Sony Ericsson can read.

I don't mind. Charlie Brooker's writing on the Guardian site is working fine, and i like a good moan.

No comments:

Post a Comment